In the unlikely event a manufacturing defect is found, Richy Hair offers a 6 months pro-rated warranty against manufacturing defects on all Richy human hair products. In order to qualify for this warranty, the customer would have to:
1. Review and Sign the Richy Hair Extension Home Care Form
2. Have the hair applied by a Richy Certified Hair Stylist
3. Use the Richy Replacement Tapes and Richy Hair Care Products
4. Follow Richy Hair Maintenance guides
Chemical processing, modification and improper use of the product VOIDS the warranty and Richy would not be held responsible. The sole discretion of whether the product has a valid factory defect will be determined solely by Richy Hair quality control staff. In the event a manufacturing defect is NOT found, the customer will be liable for the shipping costs related to sending the goods back to the customer. In the event a manufacturing defect is found, Richy will issue a credit note to the account. Richy Hair reserves the right to issue a partial credit note, pro-rated based upon factors such as the duration the hair was used, and the time passed since its purchase.
This warranty does NOT extend to non-manufacturing defects, including but not limited:
- Defects resulting from physical damage of the product by customer.
- Defects resulting from attempts to alter the product in way from its original state. This is applicable to, but not limited to, applying heat to the tabs (flat iron or dryer) and/or cutting the tabs.
- Defects resulting from the improper use of the product including lifting, coloring, or cutting the adhesive tabs.
- Not using the recommended Richy Hair Care Products and following our training and maintenance guides.
- Not using Richy Hair Certified Stylists for hair extensions applications.
Due to Richy Hair’s natural coloring process, there may be minor natural variations of color and shape (waviness) - this may not be considered a manufacturer defect for warranty purposes.
RICHY HAIR® DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON INFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL RICHY HAIR® BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE PRODUCT OR YOUR USE OF THE PRODUCT.